Code-a-pillar inspires little learners to be big thinkers by encouraging preschoolers to arrange (and rearrange) the easy-to-connect segments in endless combinations, sending Code-a-pillar on his path. With additional segments that add lights & sounds to bring Code-a-pillar's character to life, and extra motions like "turn right 45 degrees" or "turn left 180 degrees," there's no end to the combinations preschoolers can make with this exciting gift set. Mix up the segments and put them back together to send Code-a-pillar in a different direction! Code-a-pillar is one of the new Think & Learn toys from Fisher-Price that goes beyond ABCs and 123s to help children learn how to think independently. Each toy fosters 21st century skills like curiosity, experimentation and problem solving in ways kids haven't seen before. They're engaged in hands-on, open-ended discovery that helps them become lifelong learners.
Features & Highlights
- Easy-to-connect segments, endless combinations!
- Set includes Code-a-pillar , Think & Learn Master Moves Expansion Pack, & Think & Learn Silly Sounds & Lights Expansion Pack
- Kids connect the segments to make Code-a-pillar go wherever they choose, plus add sounds, lights, and more!
- Each segment lights up as the action happens!
- Helps develop coding, planning & sequencing, and critical thinking skills
|Manufacturer:||Fisher Price - Import|
|Publisher:||Fisher Price - Import|
|Studio:||Fisher Price - Import|
|Item Weight:||3 pounds|
|Item Size:||33.86 x 4.92 x 4.92 inches|
|Package Weight:||3 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.39 x 4.29 x 4.29 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fisher-Price, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.