Merino Kids Baby Sleep Bag, 0-2 years, Raspberry
On Sale Now! Save 5% on the Merino Kids Baby Sleep Bag, 0-2 years, Raspberry by Merino Kids at Spoil the Baby. MPN: GGSWRB01. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Merino Kids of New Zealand invented the merino baby sleep bag and is recognized with design awards and patents for its innovation.Why Merino Kids is
Merino Kids of New Zealand invented the merino baby sleep bag and is recognized with design awards and patents for its innovation.
Why Merino Kids is the world's best baby sleep bag:
- Made from luxuriously soft Woolmark-certified Superfine Merino. Expertly stitched by master tailors in India.
- GOTS-certified organic combed cotton outer layer gives extra durability for years of use. Machine washable.
- Naturally fire-resistant. Rated low fire risk without fireproofing chemicals.
- Fits growing child safely and comfortably for up to two years. Excellent value compared to other sleep bags that last only a few months.
- Remarkable natural ability to regulate body temperature. Captures and circulates air to insulate child when the room temperature falls, and releases excess body heat and moisture as the room temperature rises. Child stays warm and dry without overheating.
- Recommended by textile scientists. A 2010 scientific study concluded infants are less likely to overheat or to become damp and chilled in a Merino Kids sleep bag compared with polar fleece sleep bags.
- Meets all U.S. and international safety standards including UK BSI sleep bag safety certification. Child has freedom to move and room to grow, yet can't slip underneath or wriggle out and wake uncovered and cold. Contoured bodice stays clear of face.
- Awarded the prestigious global iF Seal of Outstanding Design Quality. Unzips from the bottom for quick diaper changes and opens flat for easy dressing. Zipper is sewn inside lining and enclosed in a special fabric zipper guard to protect child's skin. Opens at one shoulder only, won't 'pop open' when child stands.
- Patented safety belt aperture enables child to wear their sleep bag in car seat and stroller. An essential innovation for busy parents, unique to Merino Kids.
Also available: toddler size 2-4 years, winter-weight for cooler rooms, and limited editions.
Features & Highlights
- World's best and #1 top-selling merino sleep bag in the USA and worldwide. Others can't beat Merino Kids' patented iF award-winning design, premium fabric and superior workmanship.
- For parents who want the very best. Crafted by master tailors from luxuriously soft Superfine Merino wool. 100% natural, itch-free and allergy-safe. Organic cotton outer layer for extra durability.
- Textile scientists recommend the Merino Kids sleep bag. Baby doesn't wake up cold or overheat. Naturally absorbs and releases moisture to create the perfect safe micro-climate in any season for rooms 64°F to 80°F.
- First sleep bag in the world to achieve the stringent UK BSI standard for baby sleep bag safety, and the only merino sleep bag certified to this safety standard. Baby has freedom to move yet can't slip underneath or wriggle out.
- Fits babies 0-2 years safely and comfortably. Innovative safety belt aperture makes it easy to transfer sleeping baby between car seat, stroller and nursery to maintain sleep routine.
|Item Size:||9.84 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.06 x 1.73 x 1.73 inches|